Installation of furniture, fixtures & Office Modular Work Stations
At Sparkman Furniture Services (SFS), the majority of our projects are office furniture and modular workstation (cubicle) installations, but that's not all we do. We install furniture and fixtures across all product lines and markets. Here's a quick look.
What We Install
SFS assembles and installs:
- Benching systems
- Office furniture / casegoods
- Office modular workstations (cubicles)
- High-density shelving
- Hospital furniture
- Hotel furniture
- Medical office furniture
- Restaurant furniture
- School furniture
- Sit to stand desk systems
- Slatwall and rail systems
- Signage and artwork
- Whiteboards, markerboards and glassboards
- Window treatments
Where We Install
Our local service area includes a radius of 50 miles from Richmond, VA with extended coverage to include the Mid-Atlantic states. Throughout these locations, Sparkman Furniture Services (SFS) has installed furniture, fixtures, and cubicles in . . .
- Assisted living communities
- Automobile dealerships
- Commercial offices
- Credit unions
- Government buildings (local, state and federal)
- Legal offices
- Medical offices
How We Install
At SFS, we strive to do our best. This includes being professional, organized, efficient, and taking care not to damage the furniture or building during the installation process. Our typical installation process includes:
- Protecting the floor with masonite to guard against floor damage when moving the furniture into the building
- Blanket wrapping the elevators to guard against damage in or to the elevator
- Unloading the truck and staging the furniture and modular cubicle workstations
- Installing casegood furniture (desk, credenza, etc.) according to the floor plan
- Installing modular cubicle workstations according to the floor plan
- Continually removing debris from the work area to ensure a clean job site
- Conducting internal inspections to ensure all is move-in-ready and in working order; e.g. the cubicles have electricity, keys are located in locks, surfaces are wiped down, floor is vacuumed
- The last step in our installation process is the final walk through with the client. During the walk through, the workmanship is inspected to ensure that the project is complete. Any issues found are added to a punch list and addressed immediately.
Our installation professionals are skilled and equipped to handle most customizations on the spot such as adjusting the size of workstation surfaces and cutting grommet holes.
Want a built-in look? Our millwork specialists provide cut-to-fit custom solutions for cabinetry, window benches, and book cases; making a free-standing piece look built-in.
Request a quote for contract furniture installation today!